the (almost) daily appreciator

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

he said sub...uh huh huh huh


I´ll admit I have problems seeing my "sub", if I may be so boldly err intimate, but I sure wouldn´t lose food. But then again, my stomach isn´t THAT big.
On a general note: I have found a way to trick myself around (almost) daily updates - I have assembled a very varied (read that out loud) list of links ranging from general news to comics to movie-related stuff and even art - so you readers (that plural might be utopian) can appreciate the wonderful world of webbased life by following those links. Whenever I´m online I sure as hell do.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wenn's Dich glücklich macht...
ALTER! DU KANNST DEIN SUB NICHT SEHEN?!
;o)

7:22 PM  
Blogger tomdwayne said...

ich weiss ja nicht ob die kleidung die ausmasse meines bauches so gut verdeckt, aber wenn ich gerade stehe und an mir runter gucke, und mein sub nícht gerade steht, dann seh ich ähh meine füsse nicht...

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home